Thursday, October 31, 2019

Is You




I push me beyond my limits, and I feel fully live my own life. 
In you, I met myself and I looked over, beyond unimaginable limits. 
I looked deep into your eyes, trying to understand you, 
but I saw everything about me, I never wanted to see.
 I saw my weakness and my insecurity, my guilt and my complexes, 
my fears and my impatience. 
I saw my darkness and my demons. So, I looked further, and deep in my heart, a stormy sea, a vast ocean where you can dive and get lost, and there in the depths of my soul, 
I understood! 
I took pleasure and pride in understanding what I feel today, in knowing who they really are today. 
Now, I know that I love beautiful things, I know that I love everything that life offers me, and one of those is you.
(Paulo Coelho)

No comments:

Post a Comment